Last Updated: 20th January 2020
What our warranty covers
Z Chairs and accessories (the “Products“) are warranted for a period of 12-18 months (the “Warranty Period“) against:
- Missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery;
- Defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the Products at the time of delivery;
- Failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery; and
- Major defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests, backrest recline, and casters,
Subject to the following:
- To benefit under this warranty, Zimports Retail Pvt Ltd. must be notified of any defect within 14 days of the occurrence of such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect sent electronically to [email protected];
- Where Zimports Retail Pvt Ltd. has determined that a benefit under this warranty may be claimed, the costs incurred in replacing such defective part or material (including in particular the cost of materials or postage) shall be borne by Zimports Retail Pvt Ltd.;
- Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only;
- Any replacement parts shall be sent to the address of the original purchaser;
- Components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original; and
- All parts replaced or repaired under this warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, or 30 days, whichever is longer.
What our warranty does NOT cover
For the avoidance of doubt, this warranty does not cover the following ;
- Wear and tear of PU leather, including but not limited to cuts, scratches or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
- Consequential or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse, or inability to use this product or from defects in the Products;
- Damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Zimports Retail Pvt Ltd.;
- Damage caused to the Products during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to the relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided; and
- Minor variations arising out of hand-made workmanship.
- RGB Light Strips or Electronic Parts of the Sold Products.
Zimports Retail Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Zimports Retail Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by Zimports Retail Pvt Ltd. at its sole discretion, to the extent.
Any paragraph of this warranty which is unenforceable or void at law is to be severed and the rest of this warranty will remain in force.
This warranty will end immediately if the Product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial-use.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these terms and conditions herein. For the purposes of any warranty protection from Zimports Retail Pvt Ltd., all subsequent purchasers acquire the Product “as is”.
Any queries relating to this warranty are to be sent to:
This warranty shall be effective for purchases of the Products as of the date of delivery.
Refund and Return Policy
Zimports Retail Pvt Ltd. (“Z Chairs”) DOES NOT offer refunds or returns of its Chairs and accessories (the “Products”). However, defective Products which do not conform to Zchair’s warranty will be replaced, subject to our Warranty Policy.